Monday, November 16, 2009

My friend its getting awkward?!!?

ok so im not gay but my friend used to be and my other friend dosent like her so she ignores her and so i was getting mad at her so i was hanging out with the girl that used to be gay and then she started getting all weird like trying to make me laff and stuff and she looks at me and stares at me alot and would tell me im pretty and stuff and she would touch me(not in inapropreate places). so then i started to ignore her and i would hang out with my other friend and then the girl that used to be gay would call me at least 5 times a day and i wouldnt answer i told my friend that dosent like her and she said ew she likes u and she noticed wen she stares at me too! so do u think she likes me cus she noes that i like guys help!

My friend its getting awkward?!!?
once your gay you cant just stop being gay....soo i think that if you feel shes getting awkward and its not the way you want it to just talk to her..there is a gay girl at my school that asked me out. it was really creepy so now i just ignore her and she doesnt bother me anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment