Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is it too late to find out whether he loves me or not?

So it's the 6 years guy again. But i'm cracking my head and really confused about our possibility to be together. Please advise.





He always try to sit or stand beside me everytime we hang out with the whole gang. He will try to touch me (not the obvious way). He calls me for lunch and dinner few times a week, sometimes with other friends, sometimes just the two of us. Many times he was starring at me and when i looked at him, he turned away. He will keep kissing me many times when we're in his bed. When he talks to me on the phone his voice is really soft when he's not at work. He likes to make me laugh. He will get jealous if other guys is trying to dance with me or hugging me.





And it's been 6 years.





But he didnt say to me that he loves me. He didnt say he want me to be his gf. Sometimes he's really quiet when its just the two of us. He has been single since the day i got to know him until now.





There's too many signs and signals until i'm really confused. Help please?

Is it too late to find out whether he loves me or not?
Well, don't wait for him to make a move then... Just tell him how you feel and ask him point blank.
Reply:You could try asking him.


No comments:

Post a Comment