Thursday, November 12, 2009

Any thing I can do to warm up our relationship?

I and my bf have been together for 10 months and now he doesn't want to touch me ( not even kiss, holding hand or a hug) for month. He has to work hard recently but he still goes out and has fun with his friends 2-3 times a week, so I don't think because of the stress from work.( By the way people ussually think I am cute and I have guys ask me out all the time so I don't think because I am ugly). I did ask him why but he said nothing, and I also try every thing I can to steam up the bedroom but nothing help. I feel really bad now. Please help

Any thing I can do to warm up our relationship?
Are you trying to "change" him? This is the only thing I can think of. My wife and I have experienced that due to our careers, kids, and family issues. It doesn't sound like you're stressed, but he is. Maybe his hard work is being associated with you somehow so he is avoiding his "work" by avoiding you. That's just my guess, though. Good luck.





Oh - I certainly don't think you should interfere with his friends. This is his escape right now and that will push him further away (in my opinion).
Reply:why u dont come and join out with him and his friends, as well. this might be fun. Or u them all to Karaoke and having fun girls.."WHO KNOWS"


No comments:

Post a Comment