Saturday, November 14, 2009

This guy is IMPOSSIBLE!!!?

I'm at my wit's end! There's this guy at my school and although he wont openly admit it, he is sooo bisexual! He knows I'm gay and at first he just seemed to be making an effort to be my friend, which didn't set my gaydar off, but then he started stroking my hair, or finding excuses to touch me (not anywhere too private unfortunatly). He's even, on a couple of occations, dry-humped me from behind in the toilets while i'm peeing, or tryied to get me to look at his d**k so I have to try to pee with a hard-on! He keeps asking me about gay sex like he's genuinly curious and even our friends (who doubted my theory of him being bi at first) are starting to wonder.





The thing is, every time I try to get him to admit he's bi (he's had girlfriends) he just gets all defensive. But the only excuse he's given me is 'I like girls!' but I'm not saying he's gay like me, just bi! This wouldn't bother me so much if he wasn't so goddamn HAWT! I WANT HIS C**K! I feel like I've tried everything!!

This guy is IMPOSSIBLE!!!?
Like a lot of young guys, he is probably struggling with his feelings. He is opening the door to the closet, but not ready to totally come out just yet. Be a friend- give him time. Don't be too pushy or it might backfire on you. Sometimes that scares guys away. Just be cool around him and sooner or later he'll be ready .
Reply:yea.. ur ummm.... yeaaahhhhh.... just go with the flow and everything SHOULD fall into place.

treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment