Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is it love or just friendship?

Ok, so i have developed strong feelings for my best guy friend. I've fallen in love with him. GOod or bad? Well..we tell each other we love each other every night. We talk nonstop...he alwaays finds ways to touch me (not in a sexual way), be by me, or be with me.


Thing is..does he have feelings for me? Or is he just being a good friend?

Is it love or just friendship?
ok if a boy does that then they do have feelings for u. my best boy friend didnt do that. they just made me laugh non stop. but one of my close boy as freind like always tuched me (not sexualy) then we dated... for a long time... 6 months... so i say go for it.
Reply:I have a best guy friend too that touches me in a non sexual way...consult your gaydar


No comments:

Post a Comment