Saturday, November 14, 2009

After having a baby my physical and emaotional needs have changed. Is this normal and will it ever go back?

I had my baby on 2-20-07 It's been almost 4 months so I'd think anything that would have changed should be back to normal by now shouldn't it? I'm worried my husband is going to want to leave me or something if it doesn't change. I have just been feeling like a touch me not. I don't want to be touched I don't want sex barley ever and I've been moody to him too. It's been like this ever since I had my baby. I love her to death tho, so I know it's not depression from having her because I'm very very glad I did. Have any thoughts??

After having a baby my physical and emaotional needs have changed. Is this normal and will it ever go back?
Depression has several different faces; a doctor is always the best person to make the diagnosis.





That being said; 4 months is not very long to expect things to be normal. This is a major life-changing event! Be open with your husband and let him in on the journey...include him in the information you get and the doctor visits.





Above all, know that this is normal....you may or may not need medical help through it...but it is better to let a doctor decide that.





One thing is for sure --- it won't last forever. Hang in there!
Reply:Everything you mentioned is normal... you need to sit with your husband and talk about it.... Mariage is not a simple matter where a husband just decides to leave or the wife just decides she is not to be "Touched"...





... the hormones in your body are different that is very normal... all you need to do guys is discuss it openly AND love each other until it hurts your get-apart-from-each-other feelings... the situation will be reversed and everything will be back to normal...





... one good suggestion is to have your husband more involved into taking care of your precious child. God blessings!

affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment