Saturday, November 14, 2009

What happened here?

I use to like this guy last year. Hes never had a gf/kissed a girl and he does have some gay tendencies but firmly denies being gay. My bff casually told him in conversation that I liked him. he said “Oh so I should be on the lookout?” I took that as a bad sign gave up.


We got a bit tipsy one night a little while later. we flirted. he asked me if I thought he was attractive but he also asked if any other girls did too so I didn’t read into it. He did flirt with me, kept trying to touch me (not like grope, we’re not like that- high fiving, poking, laying near me, grabbing my hand when I took his phone, touching my spine when I asked someone else to) He held open doors for me and such. Some others there thought he might like me but is a pansy. I still wasnt sure. I almost told him I had a crush on him last year, went to his room and said “Lets talk” but I chickened out and just left. He went “what happened” and left me 2 voicemails, one saying “Hope you got back to your room OK Ill IM you tomorrow” He did right away the next morning. A friend of mine there that night told this guy I’ve liked him since last year. He did this without asking me and this greatly annoys me. Anyway my friend said “He said he has no feelings for you, all the people meddling didnt help a huge amount.” Im very surprised, why did he leave me those messages? He also denies the fact that my bff told him I liked him awhile ago.

What happened here?
.l think this guy is a bit gay.They(gays) are very considerate,polite and dependable,to the women they take under thier umbrella.He sent the messages because he cares.


No comments:

Post a Comment