Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm super confused and i don't know if he likes me???

well theres this guy and he's sorta perverted. He flirts with lots of girls but ive heard him say he likes alot of people.


sometimes afterschool he bugs me and keeps touching me.


not all the times but every once in a while. then in p.e. he was all over me and asked for a hug. then in lang. arts he was bugging me again but not as much. remember he flirts alot with other girls but my friends always say that he does it to me most. do you think he's doing it to have fun or does he like me differently???

I'm super confused and i don't know if he likes me???
He's probably just doing it cause he knows you let him and he wants to be popular with teh girls obviously. It sounds like he's very selfish and thinks he has a higher importancy then all these girls he's flirting with, including yourself.
Reply:maybe he his just a player and flirts with all girls





please help me i've fallen so deep for this guy


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


No comments:

Post a Comment