Saturday, November 14, 2009

Was this guy just messing with me?

I use to like this guy last year. Hes never had a gf/kissed a girl and he does have some gay tendencies but firmly denies being gay. My bff casually told him in conversation that I liked him. he said “Oh so I should be on the lookout?” I took that as a bad sign gave up.


We got a bit tipsy one night a little while later. he asked me if I thought he was attractive but he also asked if any other girls did too so I didn’t read into it. He did flirt with me, kept trying to touch me (not like grope, we’re not like that- high fiving, poking, laying near me, grabbing my hand when I took his phone, touching my spine when I asked someone else to) He held open doors for me and such. Some others there thought he might like me but is a pansy. I still wasnt sure. I almost told him I had a crush on him last year, went to his room and said “Lets talk” but I chickened out and just left. He went “what happened” and left me 2 voicemails, one saying “Hope you got back to your room OK Ill IM you tomorrow” He did right away the next morning. But my friend there that night meddled without asking me, he told this guy Ive liked him since last year. This meddler told me “He said he doesn’t have feelings for you, people meddling didn’t help Im sorry” but apparently this guy wants to be friends. We weren’t close friends before. Why did he leave those messages? He also denies the fact that my bff told him I liked him awhile ago too. I don’t think he misunderstood her why did he deny it?

Was this guy just messing with me?
I have been in the same situation before. Guys are so straight foward, it's hard NOT to know what they are thinking. If you really like this guy, as hard as it is going to be, you just HAVE TO ASK HIM. I know, it sucks. But he will be honest. If he likes you, too, then YOU GO GIRL!!!! wait for him to ask you out after, but, if he says he just wants to be friends, then HE REALLY JUST WANTS TO BE FRIENDS. BUT... you can't get information from ANYONE else. If someone else asked him, he would say no even if he did. He wouldn't talk to one of his guy friends about it. The only way you'll know for sure is if you ask. He will tell you the truth. Just go up to him one day, and ask, "Hey, do you have feelings for me that are more than a friend?" and see what he says. Best way is face to face. (AS MUCH AS THAT SUCKS!!!) sorry, but that is the best way to know for sure. Good luck. I've been there. If he doesn't, QUICKLY move on, because you'll just be hurting yourself if you continue to like him without him liking you back.


No comments:

Post a Comment