Monday, November 16, 2009

Does he like me back?

ok so i started to like my best friend n he is always flirting with me. he has a tendency to pull me onto his lap if hes sitting down we r always wrestling n he hugs me all the time but he doesn't hug many other people. ik this is weird but we sleep over eachothers houses all the time n we have some of the greatest times together. hes always touching me...not in a perverted way but like linking arms with me he sits on me bc he thinks its funny and hes always holding me in some way but idk if he likes me or if thats just the way he acts around me

Does he like me back?
Obviously, he likes you very much. Time to bring it on a higher level.
Reply:WOW that sounds exactly how me and my best friend are... and I like her A LOT!!!! But, I'm like that with a lot of girls too but everyone says it's really obvious that I like her a lot... But that's me!!!.....


Maybe have someone who's both of your friends find out for you... but I'll tell you to be careful with that... I did that and it back fired


No comments:

Post a Comment