Sunday, April 26, 2009

I need good advice here so um HELP!!!?

Does He like me???


He... makes fun of me then smiles/ He acts like nothing hurts him (when he got into a fight last week he PRETENDED it didnt hurt and it did lol i could tell) and he smiles at me ALOT/ He always wants to touch me (NOT THAT WAY!!!) lol/ he always wants to get into PLAY fights and were in the 8th grade so thats kinda weird lol/ When Im wit my friends he always wants to scare me by sneaking behind me lol and a bunch of other crap and Ive known him since 4th grade so thats 4 years wow and we know eachother like BRO/SIS.


So does he like me??? Put your answer and if you could EXPLAIN why? Thank you -Casey

I need good advice here so um HELP!!!?
hi miss lady. ummm he can like you then again he may look at you as a sister. but i think he likes you. i think you should see whats really up see if he likes you. but doin the things you was nameing he has some kind of feelins there for you i say go for it
Reply:Definately, he's calling your attention. And the teasing is a way of seduction we men have. He's definately onto something with you.





Tell him how you feel, he'll kiss you.

fruit baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment