Sunday, April 26, 2009

Help me :(?

im bisexual...i tell my friends and they turn their backs on me, i tryed to tell my dad in teh " what woudl you do if" way and he said he would disown me, the friends that havent turned there backs on me are alwways joking about how i want them , when really i dont, other then my one friend, we have bin bestfreinds since grade 6, shes about 5'4 with longish brown hair, she has brown eyes and she is absolutely gorgeous, shes always joking around and touching me, not really sexually but enough to make me want her... i also have a bf, he doesnt know abot these feelings so how do i tell him?? any advice and all advice apprecated

Help me :(?
aw, my friend went through the same thing. just don't listen to the friends that say that stuff because they dont really like you for who you are. And you know what, ur dad needs to get over that, and if you told you're mom, she would understand more. Go on and just tell ur boyfriend. He'll stay with you if he likes you, but if he doesn't he was just an insensitive jerk!


No comments:

Post a Comment