Saturday, May 15, 2010

What has happened?

You guys probably remember me about this guy whom I think likes me and I kinda like him as well but right now, everything just seems weird.





The last time I wrote something things that happen during the holidays where


He texts me almost everyday on what am I doing


He asks me out for movies and to eat and sometimes to play


Whenever I'm on MSN, he will be the first to talk to me though I did a few times initiate the conversation


He touches me, not much but does grab my arm when we are close or when I walk in the wrong direction.


We had a lot of fun together.





Even when college reopens and we are both busy with schoolwork, we still hang out by going out and movies but still as friends because he didn't tell me he liked me yet and so I got a bit frustrated and wanted to forget him. Just as I wanted to, he suddenly said he wanted to hang out with me last week and will make plans.

What has happened?
this guy thinks its ok to come and go in and out of your life whenever he pleases. dont sit around and wait for him any longer. spend your time with him as a friend but nothing more. time to find a new love interest.
Reply:maybe he chickened out because he was finally going to tell you then he got really nervous....maybe he will tell u another day


No comments:

Post a Comment