Saturday, May 15, 2010

Does he like me as more than a friend? I know there are like a million questions like this....?

he's always talking to me; we text constantly... this girl i hardly know thinks he likes me cause she read some texts he sent me.....he came to my dance recital and brought me 2 dozen roses and a necklace and texted me like 70 tijmes after wards that iwas the best and he was proud of me but i don't know. he's older than me but he acts way younger.... so the basic question is does he like me?





then this other guys is emo, and i talk to him about as much as the other guy. well with guy no 1, we hug when we see each other this guy i can't hug him cause the ppls in my grade flip and r like "omg u lik him!" but i don't think i do i mean he touches me, not inaooropraite, but he grabs my sides and sometimes grabs too high and stuff but i don't know which one likes me lol





please don't say "you sound like a middle school girl" i just wondering.....so thank peopls.

Does he like me as more than a friend? I know there are like a million questions like this....?
I'd say they both like you! All the signs are there. The first guy i'm almost positive he does.





Not sure which one is more of a catch.. the first one being immature is a downside, but he sounds like quite a gentleman. The second one sounds good, but i'm not sure about all the touching stuff.. he might be one of those sex-mad maniacs XD But you know how it feels, so you be the judge of that :)





Have fun you lucky thing! :)
Reply:They both like you i'd say! But do you like either one of them? Ask yourself this question, and see wat ur answer is. It might surprise you.


No comments:

Post a Comment