Saturday, May 15, 2010

Theres this guy...?

so there guy that describes everything i want in a person.. He flirts with me a lot. like he'll play with my hair, like hes always touching me [not in the nasty way] just like my hands, and stuff. Like when i get pushed into him he doesnt push me away. But the thing is im not sure if he likes me, or if he's just being flirty. Helpp Mee..I like him a lott.

Theres this guy...?
Express yourself to him....what will keeping it inside do to you or get you.......tell him how he feels and if he acts like a dick then you were just not to be with him cause all your going to do is get attached to him....
Reply:of course he likes you. if he was one those guys that just flirt he would have stopped after not making out so he obviously likes you if he's keeping it up.

Crooked Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment