Saturday, May 15, 2010

Im tired of it....?

Me -n- this guy..


He always flirts... he always looks at me in the gym and hes always tryin to get my attention.. he stairs at me. he touches me (not in a nasty way like a friendly way). But he dont talk good about me to none of his friends.. Around his friends... he says im fat (I weigh 112) he calls me gay. Eventhough i love guys!!When hes around me. hes totally nice. around his friends he talks crap about me. At first it was ok. But now hes went way too far.I really like him. But he like we buy stuff for eachother. around his best friends he says were best friends. but yet he talks crap about me! I ask him if its true, he says not all of it... what the hell does that mean? In so confused. Hes 1 year older than me. When were together everythings fine.. we actually act like a real b/f- g/f. ( Im so confused,does he like me or not? Ahh and please no stupid answers. This is Important to me.)

Im tired of it....?
I honestly wish I had the answer. But this is a weird situation. Really, if the guy is like that, then he is immature. If he acts all nice to you and you guys are really good friends, but he still talks crap about you then that sounds stupid. I was going to tell you to ask him but you already did that. Maybe just ignore him. And when he asks you whats wrong just tell him. If he's a jerk and lies then just forget about him. He isn't right for you. Move on. Here's what I would do. I would just talk to him. Maybe his friends are lying. Guys are stupid. Seriously. Maybe when you guys hang out just randomly say, "I am so fat." And if he says, no your not, then say "then why do you tell your friends that I am?" And if that doesn't work, then slap him...lol...idk.Just use your imagination. Just lay it on him.I hope this helps. But if it doesn't....well sorry.
Reply:sounds like to me hes fronting for his boys, he don't want them to know that he really likes you, but in front of you he will show you how he feels, but don't ask him in front of his boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment