Saturday, May 15, 2010

Does he actually like me or does just like me as a sis?

There is this guy and well we have know each other ever since the 8th grade. and my feeling for him keep commin and going away.. like lord there are these moment that I wish he only knew how much I like him, but the thing is he thinks I only like him as a bro and well he calls me his sis and everything, but we flirt like crazy... I mean we joke around... we hang out.. and I can't sit next to this guy in class cuz well .. he won't stop touching me.. not sexual but like pinchin my arms.. and hugs.. and all of that but.. I dont know if he likes me that way.. Oh and he makes me laugh.. and that is what love most about him.. he makes my days worth while.. cuz he actually makes me happy.. but Imma afraid to tell him how I feel.. cuz well my recent b/f broke my heart and Imma afraid to try that again.. and if he doesn't like me ... I don't know.. hmmm.. So do you think I should tell him how I feel .. do you think he likes me back??? Plz help...

Does he actually like me or does just like me as a sis?
Dear heart you have said two key words one a past relationship that hurts and two how much you and your buddy enjoy each other in my opinion take your time don't rush it give yourself time to heal from your old relationship because when you rush that's when things go wrong and in time he will in turn tell you how he feels about you so take it slow and enjoy him.
Reply:he totally likes u


No comments:

Post a Comment