Saturday, May 15, 2010

Does he have feelings for me?

i have known this guy for two years now, such a sweet guy, hes amazing, gorgeous, dark, short curly hair, taller, completely fit, but has the best heart (not to mention most amazing eyes), and everytime we walk by each other, we always catch amazing eye contact, he has the cuttest smile when he see's me, and i cant help but smile when i see him, if im around the same area as him and he is talking to someone else, he always glances over, he asks me to come sit with him for a bit and we just talk, and he always stands really close to me, and somehow always touches me, (not in a creepy, perv way, ) like he will grab my hand for a second, or rub my sholder or something,....do you think he has feelings for me?

Does he have feelings for me?
It would appear that he does, but why don't you ask him? If you've known each other for 2 years, it's about time you went out on a date or something. He obviously likes you from what you've said, and you like him. Are the 2 of you just shy? Go for it and good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment